Are you a music person when you run? I go through phases and, at the moment, I am all about jamming out on my runs! This means that the one measly running playlist I have currently has been more than exhausted…so it’s time for an update!
These 15 songs are the start of my new running playlist…the songs aren’t all brand new but I like a few throw backs 😉
- Where the Devil Don’t Go – Elle King
- Dance in the Graveyards – Delta Rae
- Barton Hollow – The Civil Wars
- Absolution – The Pretty Reckless
- Lollipop – Lil Wayne
- Youth – Troye Sivan
- Hot Damn – Ivy Levan
- Closer – The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
- Heathens – twenty one pilots
- Romeo – Chairlift
- Gypsy – Lady Gaga
- Giving Up the Gun – Vampire Weekend
- Face Down – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Gives You Hell – The All-American Rejects
- Fake Tales of San Francisco – Arctic Monkeys
Have you updated your running playlist lately? What is a song you just have to run to?
Have a happy Wednesday!